News Posted: November 28, 2019
Important notice about application deadline and holiday office closure
We inform you about the application deadline and holiday office closure as follows:
- Online Application System will be closed at 23:59 on December 10 (JST).
- To avoid system errors by access concentration on the last day, please complete your application procedure as early as possible by pressing the "Complete" button, which will appear when you complete "Application" and "Document Upload" sections. If you press "Complete" at the end of the final session, in principle, you cannot change any data later. Please make sure that all information is correct and all necessary documents have been uploaded (including the documents which must be uploaded by your school) before pressing the "Complete" button.
- We cannot accept any more applications once the Online Application System is closed even if you fail to complete your application due to any problems caused by the access concentration.
- Form B (and Form C if applicable) must be uploaded by your school by December 9 (JST). Please do not forget to send a request by pressing the button "Request your school to upload the documents" in "Document Upload" section. For details, refer to our User Manual.
- Kyoto iUP Admissions Office will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Please note that we are unable to answer your inquiries on December 7 and 8 also.
Kyoto iUP offers various financial aids such as full-tuition exemption and scholarship. It will be surely beneficial for you, and greatly enrich your academic experience. We are waiting for you to complete your application!