October 2021 Enrollment
Application must be made through the Online Application System. The Online Application System will be available from November 2 until 5 p.m. (JST) on December 7, 2020.
- Download the Guidelines and Forms, and read the instructions carefully.
For eligibility questions, Eligibility Screening Process prior to the application is available.
Prepare the necessary documents and information.
Apply through the Online Application System (some documents must be uploaded by the school through the Online Application System), pay the application fee, and click the "Complete" button before the application deadline.
Online Application System (available from November 2 to 5 p.m. (JST) on December 7, 2020)
- The application must complete through the Online Application System between November 2 and 5 p.m. (JST) on December 7, 2020.
- Inappropriate applications (not in time, incomplete etc.) will not be considered in the admission process.
- The application documents must be prepared in English or with English translation.
- The applicants will receive the acknowledgement of receipt by message from the Kyoto iUP Admissions Office through the Online Application System.
- If any questions, send an inquiry through the inquiry form on the website in advance.
NOTE: Kyoto iUP Admissions Office will not answer questions which are written on the FAQ. Please also read the FAQ carefully.
Results (2018 - 2020)