Kyoto University Int'l Student Dormitories
Kyoto iUP students can live in the university's dormitory for the first twelve months of the program (it is possible to extend your stay for another 12 months). Staying the dorm with other international students of Kyoto University enables you to exchange information and/or help each other, and it's safe and suitable for student life.
Kyoto University Hyakumanben Int'l House
- The house is located west side of Hyakumanben Intersection, 400m from Yoshida main campus.
- Lounge, Cooking room, Laundry rooms and Shower rooms in the each floor.
- All rooms are air-conditioned, and furnished with internet access (Wi-Fi), a refrigerator, bed and bedding, desk, and chair.
See our BLOG to know more about Hyakumanben Int'l House
- Yoshida main campus: 5min walk
- Yoshida south campus: 10min walk
- Convenience store: 1min walk
- Post office/Bank: 3min walk
- Grocery store: 10min walk
- Kamogawa river: 10min walk
- Shimogamo shrine: 15min walk
- Philosopher's walk: 15~25min walk
- Nanzenji temple: 15min by bicycle
- Shijo-Kawaramachi: 15min by bicycle
Monthly Rent: JPY33,500
Other necessary fees:
- Electricity: residents must pay for the amount of electricity that they use, which is calculated according to the individual meter reading for each unit.
- Bedding rental fees: 1,500 yen per month (tax-excluded)
- Internet access fees: 1,500 yen per month (tax-excluded)
For futher details, please visit KUISO website