Enrollment October 2019
Application guidelines for enrollment October 2019 is planning to be released in July 2018.
Enrollment October 2018
Application for 2018 Enrollment is closed as of the end of November 2017.
- Download the following Guidelines and Forms, and read the instructions carefully.
- Application Guidelines for October 2018 Enrollment (189 KB)
- Form A: Application Form (60 KB)
- Form B: Certificate (78 KB)
- Form C-1: Evaluation (Subject Teacher) (72 KB)
- Form C-2: Evaluation (School Principal/Head or Guidance/College Counselor) (76 KB)
- Form D-1: Personal Statement (23 KB)
- Form D-2: Essay (25 KB)
- If any questions, send an enquiry to the Admissions Office in previous.
For eligibility questions, there is an eligibility screening procedure prior to the application.
- Prepare all documents
- Pay the application fee
- Send all documents per a registered post in time
- The application Documents must reach the Admission Office between October 16 and November 30, 2017.
- Inappropriate applications (not in time, incomplete etc.) will not be considered in the admission process.
- The application documents must be prepared in English or with English translation and sent by registered mail (e.g. EMS, UPS, DHL, or FedEx) to the Admission Office of Kyoto iUP.
- The Applicants will receive the acknowledgement of receipt by email from the Admissions Office.