Depending on the situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the requirements regarding the submission of the English proficiency test result and standardized test result may change. Any changes will be announced on this page.
October 2022 Enrollment
Application must be made through the Online Application System. The system will be available from November 1 until December 6, 2021 (5 p.m. JST).
- Download the Guidelines and Forms, and read the instructions carefully.
For eligibility questions, Eligibility Screening Process prior to the application is available.
Prepare the necessary documents and information.
Apply through the Online Application System (some documents must be uploaded by the school through the system), pay the application fee, and click the "Complete" button before the application deadline.
Online Application System (available from November 1 until December 6, 2021 (5 p.m. JST))
- The application must complete through the Online Application System between November 1 and December 6, 2021 (5 p.m. JST).
- Inappropriate applications (not in time, incomplete etc.) will not be considered in the admission process.
- The application documents must be prepared in English or with English translation.
- The applicants will receive the acknowledgement of receipt by message from the Kyoto iUP Admissions Office through the Online Application System.
- If any questions, please read the FAQ on the website.
Results (2019 - 2021)